Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Papercuts Hurt

500 dias com ela, 500 days of Summer, project, summer finn clothes, roupas Summer Finn, Summer Finn apartment, apartamento Summer Finn, 500 days of summer clothes, roupas 500 dias com ela, 500 days of summer apartment, apartamento 500 dias com ela, retrô, vintage, zooey deschanel, style, papercuts hurt poster

In the scene where they kiss in the copy room, there is a small poster on the wall that caught my attention. It says "Papercuts hurt. Work Safely "

The poster is a little man in 50s style, with an injured finger.

I found some versions on the internet, made by fans, but I decided to create myself one that was more faithful to the film. I made a small printing and pasted on top of the printer, so I'll never will cut my finger too.

500 dias com ela, 500 days of Summer, project, summer finn clothes, roupas Summer Finn, Summer Finn apartment, apartamento Summer Finn, 500 days of summer clothes, roupas 500 dias com ela, 500 days of summer apartment, apartamento 500 dias com ela, retrô, vintage, zooey deschanel, style, papercuts hurt poster

500 dias com ela, 500 days of Summer, project, summer finn clothes, roupas Summer Finn, Summer Finn apartment, apartamento Summer Finn, 500 days of summer clothes, roupas 500 dias com ela, 500 days of summer apartment, apartamento 500 dias com ela, retrô, vintage, zooey deschanel, style, papercuts hurt poster

4 comments:

  1. Love this! I put one up in my office about 2 years ago and no one has said a word. The best part, it's still up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The styles in that movie are so fun - I am really glad to see that someone else appreciates them too! Fantastic site. I do have a question for you. I am hoping to print out a large version of your PAPERCUTS HURT artwork - would you happen to have a vector version available? ed_phc@edandkate.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Unfortunately I dont have (I did in Photoshop), but you can use Vector Magic program to vectorize this art. :-)

      Delete

Thanks for the visits and comments! :-D

Ila Fox