Saturday, January 3, 2015

About the movie

500 dias com ela, 500 days of Summer, project, summer finn clothes, roupas Summer Finn, Summer Finn apartment, apartamento Summer Finn, 500 days of summer clothes, roupas 500 dias com ela, 500 days of summer apartment, apartamento 500 dias com ela, retrô, vintage, zooey deschanel, style

Before beginning this project, I decided to create a series of posts on trivia and on the style of the movie!

I'll be honest. It took about 3 years for me to watch 500 days of Summer. At the time I thought it was just another one of these girlie movies "boy meets girl". But I was wrong.

Basically the movie is about the 500 days that Tom is still in love with Summer. The movie alternates between the first and the last days, a non-chronological order. The contrast between the scenes about the beginning and about the breakup, makes everyone suffer together. T_T

That scene about "Expectations x Reality" is one of the most sadly real things I've ever seen in a movie. Because I think everyone has had a similar experience with someone. I remember to this day of a date so disappointing, it was as if it never happened. #forgetabout

Anyway, it's a good love movie, even if it's not a love movie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visits and comments! :-D

Ila Fox