Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Decoration of the day 408

500 dias com ela, 500 days of Summer, project, summer finn clothes, roupas Summer Finn, Summer Finn apartment, apartamento Summer Finn, 500 days of summer clothes, roupas 500 dias com ela, 500 days of summer apartment, apartamento 500 dias com ela, retrô, vintage, zooey deschanel, style

During the expectations X reality party, we can see a little more of Summer's apartment, this time illuminated by daylight. In the picture I finally see the true color of the origami vase!
 
500 dias com ela, 500 days of Summer, project, summer finn clothes, roupas Summer Finn, Summer Finn apartment, apartamento Summer Finn, 500 days of summer clothes, roupas 500 dias com ela, 500 days of summer apartment, apartamento 500 dias com ela, retrô, vintage, zooey deschanel, style

Here we can see some items from the sideboard. The double picture frame, a box of mother-of-pearl, a flower vase and the Buddha ...

500 dias com ela, 500 days of Summer, project, summer finn clothes, roupas Summer Finn, Summer Finn apartment, apartamento Summer Finn, 500 days of summer clothes, roupas 500 dias com ela, 500 days of summer apartment, apartamento 500 dias com ela, retrô, vintage, zooey deschanel, style

In terrace scene there are two versions, one with table and chairs, and another only with chairs and a coffee table. Notice the lights that decorate the party.

In these scenes what caught my attention was the sideboard, the frame and hanging lights.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ila! Have you seen these pictures of Summer's apartment? http://cs627521.vk.me/v627521243/3235a/KXfVIUejvYo.jpg
    http://cs627521.vk.me/v627521243/32352/qlGO9brKXIM.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I already saw! Its very cool! I made a post about it to April 2016. :-D

      Delete
  2. I cannot believe this - it is BEWITCHING to see you/Summer wearing these clothes, having this apartment.. You are exactly like Summer, or Zooey D. in this movie. I write this in the middle of the night, just could not go to bed before commenting, since I find this so fascinating and impressive beyond words! There are times when I really cannot tell which Summer is "the real one", yours or Zooeys. I found this blog By accident really, since I like the movie 500 days, and just went through web pages to find additional information about Summers style. What I really wanted to know was if it was 1960s style or something else. But then I found your blog and it blew my mind away! Thank you for this fantastic experience and best wishes from Finland!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you! I have lots of fun with this project! (I had a connecting flight through Finland in 2012! It was beautiful!)

      Delete
    2. Hey! Thank you! I have lots of fun with this project! (I had a connecting flight through Finland in 2012! It was beautiful!)

      Delete

Thanks for the visits and comments! :-D

Ila Fox