Friday, January 2, 2015

About the blog

500 dias com ela, 500 days of Summer, project, summer finn clothes, roupas Summer Finn, Summer Finn apartment, apartamento Summer Finn, 500 days of summer clothes, roupas 500 dias com ela, 500 days of summer apartment, apartamento 500 dias com ela, retrô, vintage, zooey deschanel, style

Do you know when you watch a movie, or read a magazine, and then see something you like and immediately think "OMG I want it!" Well, this was my reaction when watching 500 days of Summer for the first time. But this time I couldn't resist, and I actually bought many of that things!

One day I recreated a scene from the movie on my instagram, and I liked the result! As I had enough material, and was bored, and needing a new hobby, I wondered if I could make a blog about the design of the movie, because a lot of people also like it!

To accomplish that, I watched the movie again, marking down everything that interested me. The result is 25 recreated looks (as many as possible! Haha). Yep. I'm really weird. 8-P

Unfortunately the clothes Summer uses were not easy to find. Because they are clothes that are not trending fashion anymore, I had to look at many stores and thrift stores. Some I found only on American websites (and I take this opportunity to thank my friends, Rodrigo, Patricia, Daniel and Cleide who helped me with my crazy secret project! Hahaha). #crazy

This blog is only a casual fan to fan site! I hope also to have fun! ♥

2 comments:

  1. The film carries a pacifist message and examines period realities concerning the which means of the way to be humane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog! I always wanted to dress this way when I saw the movie, so I am glad that you were able to do it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visits and comments! :-D

Ila Fox