Monday, August 31, 2015

The bed

500 dias com ela, 500 days of Summer, project, summer finn clothes, roupas Summer Finn, Summer Finn apartment, apartamento Summer Finn, 500 days of summer clothes, roupas 500 dias com ela, 500 days of summer apartment, apartamento 500 dias com ela, retrô, vintage, zooey deschanel, style, bed summer finn, cama de ferro, cama retrô

Summer's bed is visible in the scene where they talk in bed (obvious). It's make with black iron bars, and it has blinking lights at the top (I'll talk about the lights later).

I was absolutely in love with this bed. I found it so classy! I looked around everywhere for something similar, but all I could find was iron beds with complex ornaments.

So what did I do? I went straight to the source! I ordered a custom-built bed from an artistic blacksmith! After three months waiting, I got a bed the way I wanted. It's beautiful!

500 dias com ela, 500 days of Summer, project, summer finn clothes, roupas Summer Finn, Summer Finn apartment, apartamento Summer Finn, 500 days of summer clothes, roupas 500 dias com ela, 500 days of summer apartment, apartamento 500 dias com ela, retrô, vintage, zooey deschanel, style

500 dias com ela, 500 days of Summer, project, summer finn clothes, roupas Summer Finn, Summer Finn apartment, apartamento Summer Finn, 500 days of summer clothes, roupas 500 dias com ela, 500 days of summer apartment, apartamento 500 dias com ela, retrô, vintage, zooey deschanel, style

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visits and comments! :-D

Ila Fox